Client name: Therese Gerber
Business name: Therese Gerber Consulting
Therese is a 54-year-old Northern Rivers based Embodied Resilience Educator and Coach. Having invested the last 3 years on research and IP development, Therese is now in the embryonic stage of launching a largely online-based training and coaching business. Her greatest challenge has been working in mental and social isolation associated with solopreneurship. She is really needing support and coaching around constructing and branding her product offer and connecting with her audience groups. EFS have been supportive and guiding her on the storytelling for her business offer and market.
HOW EFS HELPED
- Offered a sounding-board for clarifying her offer and target audience
- Provided input on market and customer research and questions/positioning in working meetings
- Provided valuable perspective on targeting the corporate market
- Gave advice on pricing strategies in the context of the local operating environment
- Provided advice on branding of the personal and educational entities of the business
- Provided encouragement and support at times of frustration and isolation.
- Provided accountability around agreed upon goals.
“Finding this service has been an absolute godsend. I feel supported and guided while my autonomy and own ideas are respected. It is early days but I see great future benefit in the areas of branding, pricing, targeting and promoting my services.”