1. Using different business structures offers distinctive tax outcomes and protection
Join Collins Hume Partner and Northern Rivers small business specialist Kelly Crethar to recap the benefits of each structure type — Company, Trust, Sole Trader, Partnership, Unit Trust and Super Fund — and how each can be used in business. Kelly will outline the tax consequences and return of profits to owners depending on each structure type and the asset protection issues. Kelly will also illustrate key themes with real-life examples of how structure affects the P&L and balance sheet in the short and long term.
Kelly’s presentation expands upon her March workshop and is designed specifically for sole traders, partnerships and small business owners currently on track to make a profit that needs to understand and optimise the advantages around having the correct business structure.
2. Seven Ways to Persuade Anyone To Do Anything!
This is where Ellie will review a book and summarise the key findings for you, so you don’t have to read it! Limited spots available Friday, 10-11am, May 28th
THE BOOK: Robert Cialdini’s – The Psychology of Persuasion
- How to use the 6 methods for persuasion to benefit your business and have people do anything!
- Are you equipped to truly influence? Come along and learn about tried and tested techniques
- What is the new 7th method that Ellie has added?
- Come along and have a coffee and cake at The Locavore (our wonderful client’s new retail outlet in Byron Bay), from the people that brought you Brooklet Springs Farm.
3. Tell us how to improve our service
We always love to hear how we can better support you as entrepreneurs and startups so you can be a better business person.
Click below and spend 5 mins telling us how to improve!