Business Coaching is all about improving your knowledge and skills and therefore, ability to be a successful businessperson. At Build Grow Run we focus on the 'here and now' rather than what’s happened in the past or future for our clients.
During the last three years and some 500+ clients, we have learnt a great deal about your needs and coaching for us and our clients is also about assisting people learn new business and personal skills, and supporting them to develop as leaders of their businesses.
Often, the way we coach is via experts delivering workshops and supporting your growth for completing gaps in your knowledge and experience or, assisting you acquire new knowledge and skills. Here are a sample of the kinds of workshops we offer.
- Business basics – how to establish your business structure, e.g. family trust? Sole trader? Incorporated company?
- How to sell your products and services – turning a no to a yes
- How to find your side Hustle - turning your hobby into a business
- Marketing 101 – for the beginner
- How to become more confident – it’s a habit!
Where we don’t offer workshops we will direct you to our ecosystem of partners, that is best suited to your development needs at the time.
We often get asked what to prepare before a meeting with us, and we don’t have a cookie-cutter approach to our advice. Preferring to tailor our support and advice to the person in front of us. However, you can always ask yourself these kinds of questions:
- What are you passionate about?
- How do you want to contribute?
- What do you want to learn?
- What was your original vision when you started your career? How has it changed?
- What would you say are your best strengths?
- How are you using them?
- How could you increase how much you are using your strengths?