from Pacific Motorway to Build Grow Run Office
- Traveling from the Motorway, head east on Ewingsdale Road, (350m.)
- At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Bayshore Drive
- Go through 1st roundabout (700m)
- Turn left onto Wallam Place (88m)
- Turn left at the 1st cross street onto Porter Street (84m)
- then 3rd turn right onto Fullerton Lane (40m).
Prior to visiting our office
please read and adhere to the following:
We are a COVIDsafe Workplace and are implementing a COVID Safety Plan.
During the COVID-19 pandemic Build Grow Run – EFS are taking additional steps to make sure everyone can stay healthy and safe when YOU visit our office.
It is very important that you inform us in advance if anyone in your household is unwell, or self-isolating because they are at risk of becoming unwell, with COVID-19.
Unfortunately, due to strict public health requirements we will be unable to meet with you if anyone in your household is unwell or in self-isolation. We will of course treat this information in strict confidence and will be happy to reschedule your appointment for another time.
You might also like to know about the measures Build Grow Run – EFS has taken to manage the risks of exposure to COVID-19 when clients’ visit our office.
As part of our COVID-19 Safety Plan we are practising:
- increased hygiene measures,
- physical distancing,
- not performing certain tasks, and
- conducting meetings outside whenever possible.
It is important to us to be able to continue to provide our regular service to you, your team and your family at this time.
Please help us to manage the risks to the health and safety of our team by cooperating with the measures we have outlined above. Do the same things for us that you are doing to keep your own family and friends healthy and well. This includes frequent handwashing, covering your nose and mouth when you need to cough or sneeze with the crook of your arm or clean tissue and observing rules for physical distancing.
Thanks again, we look forward to working with you.