GROW my business
Mindset. Is your mindset holding your business back?
There might be a need for you to think differently and we could help you by connecting you to a like-minded mentor, or even offering some coaching to look at how you might grow your business.
Are you working ‘in’ rather than ‘on’ your business?
This might mean you should recruit some people, perhaps you don’t know where to start. We can help you identify your needs and define a plan.
- Do you suffer from a lack of strategic planning and a vision? … ? It might be time to take a step back and think about what your business should look like in two or three years?
- Do you lack the knowledge, experience and skills? …
- Doing the same as you have always done. …
- Inefficient systems, processes and procedures. …
- Not managing the business. …
- Being too risk averse
These are all areas we can support you in overcoming to grow and develop your business.
What is the difference between a mentor and coach?
More often than not, mentoring and coaching are used interchangeably in the business context. That’s why at many businesses, a mentor is expected to undertake coaching responsibilities as well. But despite what most people might think, there is a big difference between a mentor and a coach.
If you are wondering how these two roles differ and how these two roles will be executed with EFS, please click on the link below to read about the specific responsibilities of a mentor and a coach.