Come and see us on tour! For Small Business Month, we are getting out and about. Spread the word. We will be answering all entrepreneurs questions in 15 min slots at the locations below:
Build Grow Run has over 100 businesses on their books since the service launched in January 2019 and still has the capacity to take more clients. Anyone wanting to start their own business is able to access services. To celebrate October’s Small Business Month, the advisors will be visiting areas entrepreneurs frequent in their start-up phases. All sessions are “drop-in” and 15 mins in duration with no need to book:
- Co-working space The Corner Palm, 1/16 Brigantine Street, Byron Bay 2481 – Weds 9 October 10-12pm
- Co-working space Sustainable Valley 12/7 Grevillea Street, Byron Bay 2481 – Tues 15 October and Weds 23rd October – 10-12 pm
- Lennox Heads Library – Weds 16th October – 10-12 pm
- Brunswick Heads Library – Tues 22nd October – 10-12 pm
- Byron Bay Library – Weds 13th November – 10-12 pm
The Build Grow Run service is part of a network of 21 Facilitators across Australia. To date over 1,000 people nationally have received support to start their own business and more than 5,000 people have received general assistance and advice about self-employment and starting a business.
To be informed of upcoming events watch this space or drop your email in here to be added to our database. The numbers for all our events will be limited and all events are at no cost to you.